Folding Chair Storage Rack Description
Folding Chair Rack by Monkey Bars allows you to store 12 to 15 folding chairs. This is great for those who like to host parties but don't have a solution to store chairs without tripping over them in the garage.
Installing this garage folding chair rack is simple. The folding chair rack can be installed in just 10 minutes and only uses 4 screws. With the chairs and rack on the wall, it only takes up 4ft of wall space and extends a mere 13" from the wall. The chair rack is not limited to any particular size of chair. The Folding Chair Rack is perfect for any wall in the garage, shop, shed, barn or closet. This wall mounted folding chair rack will be the solution to your chair clutter.
Garage Folding Chair Rack by Monkey Bars
- Components: 2-single bar brackets, 1-51" Monkey Bar, 3-12" hooks, 4- 2" wood screws, 4- washers.
- Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer: Monkey Bar Storage
- Industrial steel construction
- Powder coated to provide many years of use
- Hooks are made of 5/16" round bar and powder coated
- Dip-coated in polyurethane finish to protect your chairs while hanging on the wall mounted folding chair rack.
- Folding Chair Rack has a soapstone grey powder coat finish. This chair rack will hide dust and maintain its original appearance.
Folding Chair Rack Video Transcription
Folding chairs are great for hosting parties or events but storing them often times is a hassle. The Large Folding Chair Rack from Monkey Bars can hold up to 12-15 chairs in just four feet of wall space. Other chair storage solutions are large carts on wheels and that's just not practical for the average homeowner. This is the only wall mounted rack on the market and it's built to last. It's made with industrial steel that's been powder coated so the rack will never rust, chip, or scratch. The hooks are coated with rubber so the chairs aren't going to be damaged as their being placed on and off the rack. Now when compared to the Small Folding Chair Rack you've got 15 inches more of bar space and an additional hook that will hold five more chairs. So you're going to get the most bang for your buck by going with the Large Folding Chair Rack . Installation is simple. Locate a stud using a stud finder, mount the brackets on the wall making sure they are level, push the double button on the Monkey Bar and place it on the brackets, put the hooks onto the Monkey Bar, and finally put your chairs on the hooks.