Wall Shovel Rack Description
Shovel Rack by Monkey Bars allows you to stop putting your shovels in a heap on the floor or stuffing them into a messy corner and start storing them in a central location. Shovels are owned by every homeowner, and all too often we find ourselves tripping over them. The Shovel Storage Rack by Monkey Bars will allow you to store 1 to 20 shovels in a 4ft spot, freeing up valuable floor space. This Shovel Holder is adaptable to any shovel. It is perfect for storing snow shovels, dirt shovels, irrigation shovels and square shovels. This rack is perfect for the average home owner or for the commercial builder.
Installation is simple and easy. The Shovel Rack can be installed in just 10 minutes. With 4 small screws screwed into the studs you can store up to 150 lbs. The Shovel Rack is extremely durable and strong. It is made of industrial steel that has been powder coated. The hooks are coated in rubber to protect the shovels. Get your shovels organized today.
Shovel Holder by Monkey Bars Specs
- Components: 2-shed brackets, 1-51" Monkey Bar, 1-12" hook, 2- 5" double, 4- 2" wood screws, 4- washers.
- Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer: Monkey Bar Storage
- Industrial steel construction
- Powder coated to provide many years of use
- Hooks are made of 5/16" round bar and powder coated
- Dip-coated in polyurethane finish to protect protect your shovels while hanging on the rack.
- Shovel Rack has a soapstone grey powder coat finish. This Shovel Storage Rack will hide dust and maintain its original appearance.
We promise any order placed 3pm Eastern Standard Time will ship same day. Orders placed after 3pm Eastern time will ship out next business day. We also give you delivery options so you can get organized as fast as you can.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at 208-356-8820, they can ensure your rack will arrive when you need it.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Racks typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.