Garden Tool Rack Description
The Garden Tool Rack will take care of all your tool needs. The tool rack can be used in a garage, shed or barn - even inside a utility trailer. This storage rack can hold approximately 15 garden tools and is not limited by the type of tool. This rack for garden tools will store your rakes, shovels, and garden supplies in one convenient location. The Monkey Bar system allows you to store items up off the floor, clearing up valuable space. The garden tool hanger allows you to store highly used items facing forward and tools you use less often facing backwards. This feature allows you to store 2 to 3 times the amount of items compared to other garage storage racks.
This rack is built with strong and durable materials. The Garden Tool Rack is made with industrial steel that has been powder coated. The hooks are coated with rubber to protect the tools hanging on the rack. Installation is easy and can be done in only 10 minutes. It takes just four screws to install. Get your gardening tools organized today with the Garden Tool Rack
Garden Tool Hanging Rack by Monkey Bars Specs
- Components: 2-shed brackets, 1-35" Monkey Bar, 1-12" hook, 2- 3" double, 1- 3" single, 1-3" wide, 2- 5" wide, 1- J hook, 4- 2" wood screws, 4- washers.
- Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer: Monkey Bar Storage
- Industrial steel construction
- Powder coated to provide many years of use
- Hooks are made of 5/16" round bar and powder coated
- Dip-coated in polyurethane finish to protect your tools while hanging on the garden tool hanging rack.
- Garden Tool Storage Rack has a soapstone grey powder coat finish. This garden rack will hide dust and maintain its original appearance.
We promise any order placed 3pm Eastern Standard Time will ship same day. Orders placed after 3pm Eastern time will ship out next business day. We also give you delivery options so you can get organized as fast as you can.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at 208-356-8820, they can ensure your rack will arrive when you need it.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Racks typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.