Garage Snowshoe Storage Rack Description
Snowshoeing can be a fun way to get outdoors to get some exercise. Organizing your garage doesn't have to be another form of exercise. Having the Large Snowshoe Rack will give you the ability to create extra space while neatly storing your equipment. Storing your snowshoeing gear will get it out of the corner and onto the wall where it can be protected.
This rack can hold your family's snowshoes. The Large Snowshoe Storage Rack by Monkey Bars allows you to store up to 3 pairs of snowshoes, perfect for a family. This snowshoe storage rack mounts to studs just 48" apart and can be mounted in the garage, shop, shed, closet or storage room. It takes just 4 screws and about 10 minutes to get all your gear stored up off the floor. The garage snowshoe rack is made of industrial steel and has a powder coat finish. The hooks have a protective coating to firmly hold your gear and protect it when being stored. The Snowshoe Storage Rack will hold all sizes and styles of snowshoes.
Snowshoe Storage Rack by Monkey Bars Specs
- Components: 2-single bar brackets, 1-51" Monkey Bar, 6- 3" single hooks, 4- 2" wood screws, 4- washers.
- Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
- Manufacturer: Monkey Bar Storage
- Industrial steel construction
- Powder coated to provide many years of use
- Hooks are made of 5/16" round bar and powder coated
- Dip-coated in polyurethane finish to protect your snowshoes while hanging on the rack.
- Snowshoe Storage Rack has a soapstone grey powder coat finish. This Snowshoe Rack will hide dust and maintain its original appearance.
We promise any order placed 3pm Eastern Standard Time will ship same day. Orders placed after 3pm Eastern time will ship out next business day. We also give you delivery options so you can get organized as fast as you can.
If you would like to express your item please call our friendly customer service team at 208-356-8820, they can ensure your rack will arrive when you need it.
UPS Ground Delivery Times
Racks typically leave our warehouse within one business day and then take an additional one to five business days to arrive at your doorstep. View the ground map below to estimate transit time to your home.